– School environment and resources:
(1) Our school was granted $2,000 for maintaining green areas and green activities under the “Greening School Subsidy Scheme 2020/21”.
(2) Our school was granted $109,994 from the “JC Kindergarten Digital Capacity Enhancement Scheme” for purchasing electronic digital devices and computer software to help us make good use of electronic channels to support children’s learning and development in the new norm of education.
(3) Our school was granted $20,000 from the EDB under the “Website Enhancement Grant” to help us improve our school’s website.
– Support during the Covid-19 pandemic:
(1) Our school received a donation of “Jockey Club Interactive Wonder Box Set 1 and 2” from The Hong Kong Jockey Club Charities Trust for children aged 3-6. These helped support our children during the home-learning period and enhanced their parent-child relationships amid the global pandemic.
(2) Our school participated in the EDB’s “Do It Yourself (DIY) Handicraft and Learning Package Scheme” and received a grant of $80,000 to design games and create materials for children aged 3-6 to support their continuous learning.
(3) Our school was granted $15,400 from the EDB’s “Gift Book Scheme” to purchase books for each child aged 3-6 to encourage them to read at home and develop their interest in reading.
(4) Our school participated in the Hong Kong Broadband Network’s “ConnectED @ Home Programme” and successfully applied for tablets, data cards and Wi-Fi modems for low-income families to support children’s home learning.
– Support for non-Chinese speaking students:
(1) Our school spent the $198,960 grant from the EBD’s “Grant for Support to NCS Students” on hiring teaching staff, purchasing school and teaching materials, equipment and children’s books.
(1) Our school has continued to participate in the “Dream Reading Program” hosted by the Hong Kong Creative Learning Association (HKCLA) to provide children with personalized books, promote reading and encourage children from grassroots families to pursue their dreams.
(2) Our school used $15,105 under the EDB’s “Promotion of Reading Grant for Kindergartens” to purchase books, organize parent seminars and promote reading activities.